2D Art and VFX
- Our team is highly experienced with working on a wide range of game styles from high-end realistic fantasy games, modern word games, casual match 3 to WWE broadcast and the over-the-top universe!
- Our experience in developing top-grossing games for years have given us the expertise to create and design our own IP. We create worlds from ideas, concepts and turn them into profitable games that people around the world enjoy. We also use fresh new ideas and techniques to adapt them to existing big licenses like WWE.
- Each project has a dedicated art team. The work from every dedicated team is also visible to the rest of the art teams. The output of each week is reviewed and everyone has the ability to contribute creative feedback across teams.
- Our team is experienced in creating games from scratch and setting up successful and impactful art direction during game focussed pre-production time.
- We have 4 Art Directors, 10 2D Artists, 9 VFX Artists. 50% of the core team are senior artists with international development experience around 5 to 10+ years. The rest of the team is composed of junior and intern artists that have the ability to be mentored and grown quickly.
- On top of the internal team, we also work with best in class Concept Artists freelancers and Outsourcing studios for very specific tasks or styles that require a different kind of expertise. This enables us to scale up production quickly.
- 2D – Our 2D artists can handle the full range of tasks on a project. The team is proficient in doing GUI, items and other in-game props. It starts from concept to final polished and juicy illustrations or assets that will eventually end up in the game.
- VFX – VFX and polished UI animation impact the overall user experience and so, at Gear Inc., we spend extra attention to our VFX department. We have selected VFX artists from different backgrounds that learned Unity and the specificity of mobile gaming code and best practices with us.
- Our VFX artists handle every transition and UI effects from a simple press of a button to create a rewarding player experience.
- They also work on in-game effects to create outstanding animations for characters, gem boards, abilities, background ambient effects and many more.